In my opinion, one of the hardest parts of starting a business is figuring out what you want to do and the direction you want to take your business. Less than 10 percent of all startups survive, so finding a niche of a market that interests you is extremely important. Ultimately, my “hobby” turned into my business.
The biggest challenge to being a solopreneur is facing overwhelm at the sheer number of marketing, tracking, operations as well as service tasks. I have alleviated this by prioritizing three to five tasks each day, reviewing my priority/task list each evening, sticking to those large items every day.
If you’re setting up an online solopreneur business … learn to make decisions that will deliver forever!
You’ll need to avail step-by-step knowhow for every aspect of setting up and running your solo business … including developing your strategy, branding, web design, content marketing, email marketing, social media, ecommerce, customer experience and marketing automation.
Some of the questions this ebook will answer for you … it’s what most amateurs ask!
- How can I decide my competitive business niche and build my marketing strategy around that?
- What are the most important elements of branding and how do I get them to work for my website?
- How do I start with my content marketing? What do I prioritize first and then plan my workload?
- Can I start selling products and services rightaway, or do I have to build momentum before doing that?
- Is there a way to make my content marketing easier – and more productive – faster?
- What is marketing automation – and can that be a worthwhile option even for startups?
- How can I spend the least, and what should my roadmap be, to start up and begin selling with impact?
Just fill in this form to download this ebook instantly!