- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The information we collect is via these forms on our site:
- Our general purpose Contact Form.
- Our “Ask Us Your Burning Question” Form on our home page and also on a separate designated page.
- Our “Subscribe to our Community Form”.
- Our comment forms that are usually below our pages and posts and allow open for reader comments.
- Our “Contact Our CEO Form” (positioned always at the right hand corner footer of our site).
- Our “Join Our Community Form” also at the center of the footer bar on our site.
All these above forms always collect your information, only if you consent to be added to our CONTENTED SOLOPRENEUR Community mailing list. In any case the only information we collect for our mailing list is your name and email address.
People added thus to our mailing list usually receive only the following information from us via periodic newsletters:
- They get smart strategies, tactics, techniques, tips and tricks to take their business towards greater wealth.
- They get hot-off-the-press excerpts of the all latest articles on our blog as and when they are published.
- They get exclusive recommendations and deals for our own books, tools, templates, and other resources, and for affiliate products.
During purchases made from our site, we also include buyers’ names and email addresses to a separate CONTENTED SOLOPRENEUR Clients mailing list, for future contact on any upgrades or changes to our products and services. This is also informed to buyers while choosing to buy our products.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of our mailing lists or any future contacts from our mailing lists at any time. You can unsubscribe via “unsubscribe” links available at the bottom of any of our mailing list emails.
You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given below on this page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.